Creating Pencil Textures
You can create your own pencil texture presets.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the arrow button beside the stroke preview area.
- In the Pencil Properties editor, click the New Texture button or select New Texture from the Texture menu.
- To delete a preset style, click the Delete Texture button or select Delete Texture from the Texture menu.
- Browse for your bitmap texture file.
NOTE: The following file formats are supported: .jpg, .png, .psd, .sgi, .tif. Your texture MUST HAVE an alpha channel.
- Click Open.
The imported texture is saved in your texture list.
- In the Pencil Properties editor, select your new texture.
- Click the Texture menu and select Rename Texture.
The Rename Opacity Texture dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, type the template name and click OK.
- In the Drawing view, draw your pencil line with your new texture.