Creating Dynamic Brush Presets
You can create dynamic brush presets allowing you to stamp custom patterns. You can either repeat the same pattern or loop a pattern made of several drawings.
- In the Tools toolbar, select a drawing tool.
- In the
Drawingview, draw the pattern you want to use as your dynamic brush stamp.
- In the Tools toolbar, click the Select tool and select the parts of the drawing you want to repeat.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool or press Alt + B.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the Add Dynamic Brush button to add your selection as a new dynamic brush preset.
- From the Brush menu, select Rename Brush.
- Type in a name for the new dynamic brush and click OK.
- In the
Drawingview, start drawing with your dynamic brush to quickly repeat a pattern.
- To adjust the scale of your pattern to make it bigger or smaller as you stamp it, adjust the Maximum Size value in the Tool Properties view.