Removing the Art Inside the Selection
You can delete any art inside a selection with the Remove Art Inside Selection option. We recommend that you clean your Colour Art level as well. If you have a stroke accumulation in your Colour Art, it can result in large output files, especially if you work in high definition resolutions.
You can simultaneously apply this operation to all your drawings in the layer by using the Remove Art Inside Selection on All Drawings command.
- In the Tools toolbar, click the Select tool or press Alt + S.
- To apply the action to your entire animation, select Options > Permanent Selection.
- In the Drawing view, draw a selection around the animation. Make sure the area is large enough to include all the zones to be cleaned up on all drawings.
- From the top menu, select
Selected> Remove Art Inside Selection to delete artwork inside your selection on one single drawing. You can also press Delete.
- To apply the action on all your drawings in the layer, select
Selected> Remove Art Inside Selection on All Drawings to delete artwork inside your selection on all the drawings.