Adding a Gradient Colour Swatch
You can transform any colour swatch into a linear or radial gradient.
- In the Colour view, select a colour to modify .
- Do one of the following:
- Click the new colour and from the Colour View menu, select Colours > New.
- Double-click on the colour swatch.
The Colour Picker window opens.
- Select the Gradient option.
- Select the Linear or Radial option.
- Adjust the Gradient arrows to modify the colours.
- Add extra colours by clicking between the arrows below the gradient bar. Then click on the Colour Preview to select a colour.
- Pull down the arrows to remove them.
- Move the arrows left and right to modify the gradient distance.
NOTE: To learn how to reposition the gradient zones in your drawings, see About the Edit Gradient and Texture Tool.