Adding a Colour Swatch
You can add as many colour swatches as you want in your palette.
- In the Colour view, click the Add Colour button.
- From the Colour view menu, select Colours > Edit or double-click on the colour swatch.
The Colour Picker window opens.
- To set your colour, do one of the following:
- In the colour wheel, select a colour.
- Enter the HSV or RGB values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the R,G,B,H,S or V options to change the look of the colour picking area.
- Click the Dropper button to select any colour on your screen. It can be from the Harmony interface, your operating system or any other open application.
You can also click Multi Wheel Mode to open the Multiwheel Colour window. This displays all the picking area styles together and also contains a picking undo list. To return to the regular Colour Picker window, click Single Wheel Mode.
- Click on the Shade Scale swatches to modify the shade of the selected colour.
- Adjust the transparency with the Alpha slider or type the value directly in the Alpha field.
- Click the Add button to add the current selected colour to the Colour Storage Library, so you can quickly access it later.
- Rename the colour swatch in the Colour Picker window or directly in the colour list by double-clicking on its name.
- From the Colour view menu, select Colours > New.
A new swatch is added to your palette using the default colour swatch colour. The new swatch created with the New command will be named