You can delete an element in the Timeline view or Xsheet view.
- In the Timeline view, select the layers to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Timeline’s Layer toolbar, click the Delete Layers button.
- Right-click on the selection and select Delete.
- In the Xsheet view, select the columns to be deleted by clicking on their header.
- Do one of the following
- Right-click on the selection and select Delete Columns.
- In the Xsheet toolbar, click the Delete Columns button.
- Press Delete.
The Confirm Delete dialog box opens.
- To complete the operation:
- Click OK to delete the selected layers.
- Click Cancel to cancel the operation.