If you were using Harmony 12.1 or earlier, it is strongly suggested that you clear your scripts before exporting animation for the first time. This will ensure there's no conflict with previous versions of the scripts and you have the most up-to-date script.
- Close Harmony if it is open.
- Browse to the script folder location:
- Toon Boom Harmony Advanced: C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon BoomHarmonyEssentials\1200-scripts
- Mac OS X:
On Mac OS X, the Library folder is a hidden folder. To display the display the folder, told down the Alt key.
- Toon Boom Harmony Advanced: /Users/[user_name]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Stage Essentials/1200-scripts
- Delete the 1200-scripts folder.
- Restart Harmony and test the export.