Warping a Drawing with the Envelope Tool
You can warp your drawings using the Envelope tool.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Envelope tool from the Contour Editor drop-down menu.
- In the Timeline view, select a drawing to deform.
- In the
Camera orDrawing view, select the region you want to deform
- Click and drag the different anchor points and handles to deform the image.
- To display more controls, in the Tool Properties view, click the Show Advanced Controls button.
- Increase the height and width of the grid to get more control points to deform your image.