Using the Select tool, you can select drawing strokes and groups.
- In the Timeline view, select the cell on which you want to select drawing objects.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool or press Alt + S.
- In the Camera view, select the drawing objects.
- You can select all the drawing objects in a drawing by using Edit > Select All or by pressing Ctrl + A (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + A (Mac OS X).
- To deform or reposition a selection:
- To reposition, click the selected drawing object and drag the selection to a new area.
- To rotate, grab the selection box handle and rotate it.
- To scale, pull or push on the top, side, bottom or corner control point. Hold down Shift to lock the selection’s ratio.
- To skew, drag sideways or up and down the sides or top and bottom segments, between the control points.