Modifying the Grid
You can modify the look of the grid to be either square, 12-field, 16-field, outline, and so on.
How to modify the grid display
- Select View > Grid > Show Grid to display the grid.
- To modify the grid, select one of the following:
- View > Grid > Grid Outline Only—Displays the outline of the grid only.
- View > Grid > Square—Displays a standard square grid.
- View > Grid > 12 Field Grid—Displays a 12-field size grid.
- View > Grid > 16 Field Grid—Displays a 16-field size grid.
- View > Grid > Underlay—Displays the grid under the drawing elements.
- View > Grid > Overlay—Displays the grid over the drawing elements.
- In the Drawing View and Camera View toolbars, you can also add the following buttons—see Customizing View Toolbars.
- Grid Outline Only button
- Square button
- 12 Field Grid button
- 16 Field Grid button
- Underlay button
- Overlay button