Creating a Brush Preset
You can create your own custom brush presets and add them to the existing list.
- Make sure your current brush has the settings you want in the preset you will create—see
Brush Tool Properties.
- In the Tool Properties view, do one of the following:
- Click the arrow button to display the Brush Properties window and click the New Brush button in the upper-right corner.
- Click the New Brush button.
- From the Brush menu, select New Brush Preset.
- In the New Preset window, type a name for your new brush preset.
The new brush is added to the end of the list of brush presets.