Adding a Colour Swatch
You can add as many colour swatches as you want in your palette.
- In the Colour view, click the Add Colour button.
- From the Colour view menu, select Colours > Edit or double-click on the colour swatch.
The Colour Picker window opens.
- To set your colour, do one of the following:
- In the colour wheel, select a colour.
- Enter the HSV or RGB values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the R,G,B,H,S or V options to change the look of the colour picking area.
- Click the Dropper button to select any colour on your screen. It can be from the Harmony interface, your operating system or any other open application.
- Click on the Shade Scale swatches to modify the shade of the selected colour.
- Adjust the transparency with the Alpha slider or type the value directly in the Alpha field.
- Click the Add button to add the current selected colour to the Colour Storage Library, so you can quickly access it later.
- Rename the colour swatch in the Colour Picker window or directly in the colour list by double-clicking on its name.