Once you have marked all the information, corrections, and timing you want in the Xsheet view, you can print your exposure sheet. Printing the Xsheet allows you to take it with you to your animation table or give a copy to the animator. You can also use it to create your Xsheet skeleton directly in Harmony.
- Select File > Print > Xsheet.
The Print dialog box opens.
- To set up your print:
- Windows: In the Select Printer section, select your printer and adjust the rest of the printing settings.
- Linux: In the Print Destination section, select your printer and adjust the rest of the printing settings.
- Mac OS X: In the Printer section, select your printer and adjust the rest of the settings by clicking on the Parameters button. You can also click PDF and select an option from the menu if you want to save a PDF version of your exposure sheet.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows and Mac OS X: Click Print.
- Linux: Click OK.