Resequencing Scenes in Control Center
You can change the sequence of scenes in your job, which affects the order in which the scenes appear in the job throughout the system. You can place a scene anywhere in the Scenes list or you can sort them alphanumerically.
- Select the job whose scenes you want to re-sequence from the Jobs panel.
- Do one of the following:
- From the top menu, select Scene > Reorder.
- Right-click anywhere in the Scenes list and select Reorder.
The Reorder Scenes dialog box appears.
- Select the reordering method by clicking on the column headers or dragging the scenes up or down.
- Once the scenes are ordered, click OK.