Launching the Scan Module
You can launch the Scan module using the desktop icon of the application menu.
- Double-click on the Scan module icon or do one of the following:
- Mac OS X: Select Applications > Toon Boom Harmony 14.0 > Scan.
- Windows: Select Start > All Programs > Harmony 14 [edition] > Scan.
- Linux: Select /usr/local/ToonBoonAnimation/harmony_14/lnx86_64/bin > Scan.
If a scanner has not been properly installed or connected to your computer, the following message displays:
- Click Continue to open the Scan module. Note that you will not be able to scan.
- Click Exit Scan Program to quit the Scan module.
If you think this message is incorrect and your computer is connected to a scanner, contact your system administrator.
The database login window opens.
- In the User Name field, enter your Harmony username.
- Click Login.