After building your exposure sheet, opening the cells in the Harmony, configuring the scanner, fine tuning the scan settings and previewing the scanned drawings, you are now ready to begin the final scanning process.
There are five ways to feed drawings through the scanner:
- Autofeed: Scans all drawings in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Autofeed (One): Scans the drawings in the ADF one at a time, and click Scan for each drawing.
- Pegged: Scans a drawing on the scanner. Click Scan each time you change the drawing on the scanner.
- Pegged (Many): Automatically scans the drawing in the scanner every five to ten seconds (depending on the time required to process the drawings).
However, this mode does not scan each drawing automatically when you click the Preview button.
- Pan Cel: Scans a drawing into the system in separate sections because the drawing is bigger than the scan window.
You may find that the Autofeed option is not available on your system, since your scanner may not support it. The field size you select can also determine which mode is available.
- All scanning modes support 12 field.
- The Autofeed modes do not support 16 field or higher.
Drawings are scanned in the order in which they appear in the Drawing list.
- If you want to reverse the order of the drawings, select Edit > Reverse List Order.
- If you want to make any other sorting changes, reselect the drawings from the Drawing Selector dialog box.
- You may need to re-enter your list of drawings using the File > Build Manual List command.