Excluding Modules Using the Pose Copier
Inside the Pose Copier Script dialogue box, there is a button on the upper right corner called "Exclude Modules". On the immediate left of the button is a check box to enable or disable the option to excluded the nodes that have been added to the exclusion process.
- From the pose copier dialogue box, click on the Exclude Modules button.
- From the timeline view select the elements that you wish to exclude from the pose copier template.
- Right click on the selected modules and select Tag > Timeline Tag.
- In the dialogue box of the excluded modules list, enter a name for the preset that will be created.
- Click the Create preset button.
- To add the tagged nodes to the preset, select the preset and click the Add tagged items to the selected preset button.
The Exclude Modules List dialogue box opens.
The selected modules are tagged and an asterix * appears next to the tagged modules.
A new preset is created.
The tagged modules are added to the preset.
- Press the Excluded Modules button to launch the Excluded Modules List dialogue box.
- From the Excluded Modules List dialogue box, keep the presets that you wish to exclude checked while unchecking the ones you wish to include.
- Close the Excluded Modules List dialogue box.
- Check the box to the left of the Excluded Modules button to enable the option.
- Proceed with pasting keys from the template.
The excluded modules are no longer affected by the pasting options.