Creating a Pose Copier Template
The pose copier template is a regular template of assets that will be used to copy and paste information from the template over to a scene. Guide layers may be used inside of the pose copier template as additional efficiency tools for selecting your pose.
- In the Node view or in the leftmost section of the Timeline view, select the nodes intended to make the template.
- Copy the selection using one of the following:
If you have created guide layer nodes, make sure to include them in the selection as well.
|‣||Press Ctrl + C (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + C (Mac OS X).|
|‣||From the top menu, select Edit > Copy.|
- In the Library view, select a folder to store the template.
- If a library folder is locked, right-click and select Right to Modify.
- With the folder selected, paste the selection into the folder using one of the following:
|‣||Press Ctrl + V (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + V (Mac OS X).|
|‣||From the top menu, select Edit > Paste.|
- In the Rename dialog box, give the new template a name.
To rename a template once it is created, right-click on the symbol and select Rename.
- Click OK.
- Right-click on the template and select Generate Thumbnails.
You will see a preview of your template in the Drawing Substitution area of your Library view. The thumbnails are the images used inside the Pose Copier, therefore it is essential to do this before using the Pose Copier the script. Once this step is completed, the thumbnails are stored within the template. You will not need to do this again unless you recreate your template.