Saving Scene Versions in the Harmony Server
Save different versions of your scene and add a description to keep track of the changes made.
- Make sure you have the necessary rights to save the current scene version. If you do not, you can acquire the rights by selecting File > Rights to Modify Scene Version or Rights to Modify Scene.
- From the top menu, select File > Save or press Ctrl + S (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + S (Mac OS X).
When saving the scene for the first time, the Save dialog box opens, prompting you to name the version.
- Edit the information in the current version:
- In the This Version field, enter a relevant name for the current version.
- In the Description field, enter a short description of the current version.
- Click Save.