Deleting Scene Versions in the Harmony Server
View a list of the different versions of your scene, along with their corresponding description. Use this information to delete various versions.
- Make sure you have the necessary rights. If you do not, select File > Rights to Modify Scene.
- Select File > Manage Versions.
The Versions window opens.
- In the Existing Versions list, select the scene version you want to delete. When a version is selected, information about it appears in the Description area.
- Click Delete.
The Confirm Delete Versions dialog box opens, warning you that the operation cannot be undone.
- Click one of the following:
- Yes: ONLY if you are absolutely certain that the version can be deleted.
- No: To cancel the operation and keep the version.