Loading Image Sequences from Folders
You can import an image sequence from a folder stored locally.
- From the top menu, select File > Load from Folder.
The Find Directory dialog box opens.
- Select the folder that contains the image sequence to load.
- Click OK.
The Load Playback dialog box opens.
- Click one of the following:
|‣||Select All: To select all the files in the list.|
|‣||Select Loaded: To reload images that are already loaded in the player.|
|‣||Select Changed: To reload only the images that were modified since they were loaded.|
|‣||Select Unloaded: To load all the images in the list that are not currently loaded in the player.|
|‣||Select an option from the Filter Current Selection menu to select a series of frames from the ones selected. For example, to load one of six frames instead of the entire sequence, select Keep 1 Frame Out of 6 from the drop-down menu.|
- In the Load At menu, select the image resolution. To load images faster, or to fit them on your screen, load the images at a lower resolution.
- Click Load to load the selected images.
- Once the images are loaded, click the Play button to play back your image sequence.