You can create a template using the Timeline view.
- In the Timeline view, select some cells or layers.
You can create a template from a whole hierarchy of layers by collapsing the hierarchy and selecting the root layer. This can be useful for creating templates based on character rigs or scene backgrounds.
- In the Library view, select a folder to store the template. By default, a local scene will have a Harmony Advanced Library folder, which is stored in your Documents folder.
- If the library folder is locked , right-click and select Right to Modify.
- Drag the selection to the chosen library folder.
- In the Rename dialog box, give the new template a name.
- Click OK.