You can easily add views through the top menu or each view.
- In the top-right corner of an existing view, click the Add View button
- Select a view from the list. Some views, such as the
Camera, Perspective, Library and Model views, can be opened in multiple instances. For example, this can be useful if you want to have two Camera views open, each focused on different areas of your scene, to quickly switch between working on these two areas.
The view will appear as a new tab in the same section of your workspace:
- Open the Windows menu.
- Select the view you wish to add.
The view will appear as a new window over Harmony's main application window.
- Drag a window by its tab and do one of the following:
- Drop the window onto other existing tabs to add it to that set of tabs.
- Drop the window above, below or beside an existing view. When you get close to the edge of a view, a black rectangle with a blue background appears, indicating where the view will be inserted.