Creating Inbound Rules on Windows
- Back in the Windows Firewall window, click the Advanced Settings link.
- Click Inbound Rules to display the list of inbound rules.
- On the right side of the window, click New Rule.
- Select the Program option and click Next.
- Select the This Program Path option and click Browse.
- Navigate to the Harmony installation path and select tbdbserver.exe. Click Open.
- Click Next and select the Allow the Connection option
- Select the profiles for which this rule will be applied according to your network configuration and click Next.
- Finish the Rule creation process by clicking Finish.
- Repeat steps 1 to 9 for tbprocess.exe and toonboom.exe.
- If this computer will be used as a license server, repeat steps 1 to 9 for lmgrd.exe.