Backing Up Configuration Files on Windows
You also need to back up any necessary configuration files from the machine in case you want to reuse them. You can also back up the license.dat file as well.
How to back up configuration files
- Do one of the following:
- Version 12 and later: \Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony [version] [edition]\etc
- Versions 11.2, 11.1, 11 or 10.3: \Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony [version] \etc
- Version 7.8: \Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Harmony 7.8\etc.
- Version 7.3: \Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Harmony\etc.
- Versions 7.2 and earlier: \usa\etc folder.
- Back up any of the following configuration files:
- Scan.conf if this workstation is to be configured as a scanning station.
- VectOptions.conf on any machine (including the server) that is doing batch vectorization.
- Any other.conf file that is required to be used later.
NOTE: You can back up the entire harmony or usa folder to ensure all configuration file are backed up.
- Back up the
license.datfile in following folder:
- Version 12 and later: C:\flexlm
- Versions 7.3 and 7.2: C:\usa\etc\flexlm