Starting and Stopping Web Control Center on Windows
If at any point you want to start or stop Harmony Web Control Center, you can do so through the Harmony Control Panel or through Windows services.
- Open the Harmony Control Panel.
- On the Process Starters tab, select HarmonyStarter[x]-webcc.bat from the Process Starter menu.
- Click Start or Stop to start or stop the service respectively.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Depending on your setup, select one of the following:
|‣||System and Security > Administrative Tools > Services|
|‣||Administrative Tools > Services|
- Right-click on HarmonyStarter[x]-webcc.bat and select Start or Stop to start or stop the service.