Setting Up in a Non-GUI Environment on Linux
- Contact Toon Boom Support to request a copy of the Flexnet Publisher anchor script (install_fnp.sh) and the FlexNet Publisher Licensing Service (FNPLicensingService).
- Place both files in the
bindirectory of your Harmony install. It is typically located here:
- Change the permissions on the anchor script to be executable:
chmod 755 install_fnp.sh
- Execute the following script
- Execute the following command to install the license:
ServerActivation -batch -served -comm soap -commServer https://licensing.toonboom.com:443/flexnet/services/ActivationService -entitlementID XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Type the activation key next to -
entitlementIDto replace the Xs.