Setting Up FlexLM License Servers on Mac OS X
- Start the License Wizard from Applications > Toon Boom Harmony [version] [edition] > Tools > LicenseWizard.
The Welcome screen appears.
- Click Activate License.
The Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Internet Activation.
The Internet Activation Options screen appears.
- Click Network License.
The Internet Activation - Network License screen appears.
- Do the following:
- In the Product Code field, enter your product code.
- In the License Count field, enter the number of licenses the product code grants you.
NOTE: Once activated and returned to the activation server, a server license cannot be activated again. Make sure you are activating the license on the correct computer with the proper license count.
- Click Activate.
The Install License Server screen appears.
- Click Install License Server.
license.dat file is created in /usr/local/flexlm/licenses/license.dat. The License Server is also configured and started.
license.dat created contains the following:
SERVER this_host 0 ANY
The Activation Successful screen appears.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
If you're having problems with the license, try the folllowing:
|‣||Reread the license file:|
|‣||Verify that the FlexLM license is working properly:|
You can also look at the
|‣||If the FlexLM service needs to be restarted:|
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.toonboom.LicenseServer.plist
sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.toonboom.LicenseServer.plist