Working on a Single Drawing with the Select Tool
You can set the Select tool to select the artwork on all the layers or on the current layer only. In the Drawing view, it only works on the current layer. In the Camera view, you can set one mode or the other.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool or press Alt + S.
- Do one of the followings:
- In the Tool Properties view, click the Works on Single Drawing button.
- Select Edit > Preferences (Windows/Linux) or Harmony > Preferences (Mac OS X). In the Camera tab, go to the Tools section and select the Select Tool Works on Single Drawing option and click OK.
- In the Camera view, make your selection. Note that you may need to restart Harmony depending on your system.