If there is a section of the animation that you want to reposition, such as the head's height or the puppet's position, you can do so using the function curve.
- In the Timeline view, click the Expand Function button of the body part layer to reposition. If you want to reposition the entire body, expand the master peg's parameters.
- Double-click on the layer's parameter controlling the keyframes you want to reposition.
The Function Editor opens.
- In the Function editor, select the keyframes you want to reposition by tracing a selection box.
- Click the Show Current Frame button to view the transformation results in the Camera view as you do them.
- Drag the keyframe selection up or down to reposition the sequence.
- Close the Function editor.