With the Text tool, you can type text in your project using various fonts and texts attributes. Text objects are part of a drawing, so you can manipulate them in the same way. OTF fonts are also supported.
- Do one of the following:
|‣||In the Tools toolbar, select the Text tool.|
|‣||From the top menu, select Tools > Text.|
|‣||Press Alt + 9.
- In the Timeline view, select the cell containing the drawing on which you want to add text.
- In the Drawing view, click on the location you want the text to begin.
- You can use the Tool Properties view to select the font, font size and format of the text you will type—see Text Tool Options.
- Type in the desired text.
- Click outside the text box to exit the typing mode.
If you want to create another text object, click outside the currently active text box. You can always return to edit the text by selecting the Text tool and clicking in the text.