The Harmony interface is composed of different views, each one designed for a specific purpose. You can modify the location of the views by adding a new view as a tab or as a window. You can also swap the location of a view.
When a view is active, a red rectangle appears around the view. Keyboard shortcuts and top menu options are associated with the active view. If a menu option is greyed out, it means it does not apply to the layer, drawing or other type of selection or the option does not apply to the active view.
Workspace modifications are automatically saved when you exit the application unless you deselected the Automatically Save Workspace option in the Preferences dialog box.
- Click the Close View button.
- Place the pointer on the edge of the view to resize.
- When you see the Resizing icon, drag the side of the view to the desired size.
- On the edge of the window you want to hide, click the Collapse/Expand button.
The view is compressed and only the Collapse/Expand button is visible.
- Click the Collapse/Expand button again to redisplay the view.