To verify that batch processing is working, send a few frames from a scene to be rendered by the Stage module.
- Open the Control Center and select the environment and job that contains the scene to render.
- Select the scene, right-click on the sample scene in the Scenes section panel and select Send to Rendering.
The Render Network dialog box opens.
- In the Range section, select the Selected Frames option and type 1 to 5 in the From and To fields. Leave the rest of the default options and click OK.
An message appears indicating that the scene was sent to the queue.
- Click OK to close the message .
- Open the Render Queue to see if your scene is being processed.
- In the Environments section, select the environment with the scene that is rendering.
- Select Environment > Render Queue.
The Render Queue window opens. You should see the sample scene listed. Its state will change from "Pending" to "Processing" and then to "Completed" after it has been rendered.