Before you can work in Harmony
- Start Harmony
Paint—see Starting Harmony Paint.
- In the User Name field, type in your Harmony username which is provided by your project lead or system administrator.
- Click OK.
The Database Selector dialog box opens, displaying the environments available in Harmony database.
- In the Environments column, select the scene's environment (project, movie).
- In the Jobs column, select the scene's job (episode, sequence).
- In the Scenes column, select the scene.
- Get the permissions needed for this session by selecting one of the following options:
A Harmony project can be locked at various levels. Its timing, drawings, version and palettes can be locked. Locking means that you have the rights to modify a scene or its assets. Other users cannot modify locked items. If someone tries to open a locked scene, it will be displayed as read-only.
Here are the different lock possibilities:
- Choose the version you want to open from the Version menu—see See "How to save the current version of a scene in :".
|‣||The Saved By and Saved Date fields display the user who last saved the selected scene and the date of the last save.|
- Click Open.