Resetting a Transformation
You can easily reset layers to their original position. With the Reset command, you can return the value of a selected element to the initial value of the active tool. For example, if the Rotate tool is active, the transformation angle will be reset to 0 and if the Transform tool is active, the all transformation parameters values will be reset.
When selecting elements in the Camera view using the Transform tool, always make sure that the Peg Selection Mode is deselected in the Tool Properties view. Otherwise, it will limit the selection to pegs only.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool or press Shift + T.
- In the Timeline or Camera view, select one or more drawing layers to reset.
- Do one of the following:
|‣||From the top menu, select Animation > Reset or press R. This will reset the current frame if keyframes were created.|
|‣||Right-click the selected layers and select Clear All Values. This will remove all keyframes and reset all values for the entire layer.|
|‣||In the Timeline view menu, select Layers > Clear All Values. This will remove all keyframes and reset all values for the entire layer.|
The selected layers return to their original position.
- In the Advanced Tools toolbar, select the Translate , Rotate , Scale , or Skew tool based on the parameter to reset.
- In the Timeline or Camera view, select the layer to reset.
- From the top menu, select Animation > Reset or press R. This will reset the current frame if keyframes were created.
The selected parameter returns to its original position.