You can create a template from a layer or from cells. You can store anything available in the Timeline view as a template.
Creating a template by selecting a layer will incorporate the layer and all the drawings that were created in it, even if they're not exposed in the Timeline view. Selecting cells will only save those specific drawings in the template.
- In the Timeline view, select some cells or layers.
- In the Library view, select a folder to store the template.
- If a library folder is locked, right-click and select Right to Modify.
- Drag the selection to the Stage
AdvancedLibrary folder or any other library folder.
- In the Rename dialog box, give the new template a name.
To rename a template once it is created, right-click on the symbol and select Rename.
- Click OK.
- In the Library view, select the template you want to import.
- Drag the selected template to the Camera view or to the left side of the Timeline view.
- You can also drag a template to the right side of the Timeline view and into existing layers if the layer structure is the same as the existing one.