Toon Boom Harmony 11.2 Release Notes
Here are the new features, changes, and improvements in Toon Boom Harmony 11.2:
- Renabled scene machine option.
- Updated Flash import means you can now import
.swffiles in Harmony that were published using any version of Flash Player, up to version 14. Note that some effects may not appear when imported in Harmony.
- Support for new Harmony 12 license which allows you to open Harmony 11.2 .
- Fixed crash when importing a scene in command line that needs to be overridden.
- Fixed issue where batch rendering didn't give the same result as through Stage's interface. Deformation modules were required.
- Fixed freeze when opening a scene with sound on Windows 8.1.
- Fixed issue where copy/pasted lines did not give the same result; the thickness was different. This happened in the Camera view between two layers with different scale values applied to them.
- Fixed corruption of a scene when doing "Save As" in offline mode on Windows only. The paths to palettes in the ColourOverride became absolute instead of relative to the current scene.
- Fixed Blur-Radial-Zoom module which was not giving the same result as the previous version.
- Fixed issue where multiple deformations coming from a junction created unwanted texture distortion.
- Optimized actions done with the Transform tool to significantly speed them up when working on large number of selected modules. For example moving keyframes on multiple large character rigs.
- Fixed Utransform output to PNG file format.