When you start Toon Boom Harmony, the Welcome Screen appears. If a scene is already open, you can display the Welcome screen by selecting Help > Show Welcome Screen.
The Welcome Screen allows you to:
- Create scenes
- Choose the scene resolution
- Add or delete a custom scene resolution
- Open recent scenes from a list
- Open scenes by browsing
- Open the online support page
- Open Harmony video tutorials
- Open Harmony directly without opening the Welcome screen first.
To display the Welcome screen later on, go to the top menu and select Help > Show Welcome Screen.
- In the Support section, click on the Get Help button.
Your default web browser opens to the Toon Boom Support page.
- From the Support page, under the Learn Toon Boom Software section, click on the Documentation button.
The Toon Boom Help page opens.
- From the Toon Boom Help page, click on the Harmony Icon.
The Harmony 12.1 Help page opens.
All the Harmony guides can also be opened directly in the software. From the top menu, select Help > Online Help or press F1.