When working with a sequence that contains only numbers, you can extend an exposure sequence in a similar manner to extending a single exposure.
- In the Xsheet view, select a cell containing a number.
- In the selected cell, click the red arrow on the cell’s right side. Make sure to see the drag down cursor.
- Hold down the Shift key. Make sure a plus sign (+) appears.
- Pull down the selection box to the desired frame.
NOTE: The red selection box must be visible when releasing the cursor. If not, the action is considered cancelled.
- First release the Shift key, then release the mouse button.